Tuesday, December 14, 2010

10 Essentials

I like GQs 10 Essentials. What are yours?

http://www.gq.com/about/ten-essentials

I will do mine one at a time:

1. A handkerchief.

I get mine in sets of five or ten at various department stores. Brooks Brothers and other places make them WAY TOO BIG. They seem to think they're making bandannas (I would know, I'm from Texas). Go with the less expensive type at Marshalls or some place like it, 100% Cotton.

Plain white- Get them monogrammed with initials or a funny saying, individualizing them...get playful with the thread color too...Make them YOURS.

2 comments:

  1. I still appreciate my Wedding-day monogrammed hankies given by you. I try to take one with me anytime I'm wearing a suit. One of the best gifts I've received.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea bug!

    ReplyDelete